Page 1053 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 535539531003104310511052105310541055 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 10595

Thread: Saban's Power Rangers Movie Discussion

Junior Fan
    I agree even if they don't win atleast there will still be a chance due to video and toy sales

Even though the other rangers are filming other films I see it going like this

Since Aquaman and Aladdin are both being released next year they will film both movies this year

Then the power rangers sequel next year for a 2019 release
    Last edited by Bukky93; 07-16-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Fan
    If the sequel is filmed in 2018, they should speed up the space-time of the movie because the actors are aging. We are no longer in the 90s, where all Rangers looked like adults and nobody said anything, the new Rangers may graduate in the second or third film (if there is a third).

On the other hand, I am glad that the Rangers are in new great projects. Becky in Gnome Alone, Ludi in Aquaman, Naomi in Aladdin, Dacre in Stranger Things and RJ in I'm Dying Up Here. They are about to be really famous actors and all thanks to Power Rangers (I think Becky talks more in the Gnome Alone trailer than in the entire Power Rangers movie).

Hm. I thought Power Rangers would do better in Japan. Then again, I also thought it would do better here. And China. And everywhere else.

Fan
    The film is a trend in a site of Japanese reviews (Filmarks) and even so is going bad at the box office ... what?

https://filmarks.com/list/trend

I wish the box office miracles existed.

I just wish there was something we can do to convince Saban to not close the door on Power Rangers altogether.

Well, Dean said Saban and LG are discussing it in earnest, and none of the cast has said the sequel is dead per se so it's not dead in the water just yet. If they don't announce anything at SDCC then it's probably dead but until that Saban/LG VR panel thing I'm keeping hope

Junior Fan
    What are these from? Haven't seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon View Post
    Hm. I thought Power Rangers would do better in Japan. Then again, I also thought it would do better here. And China. And everywhere else.
    It goes back to the stigma of power rangers. People have a preconceived notion about power rangers which clearly shows at the box office. But they are willing to check it out on home media... so at least there's that.

RE to Miss CD: Almost didn't recognize Trini...or Kim. But I approve of shirtless zack!!!

They announced the schedule of SDCC this morning. Nothing on the movie, minus the virtual reality, which is tech, not an actual panel. Lionsgate is also not having a panel too. Considering Naomi for Jasmine and the rest starting to get prominent rolls, like Ludi and Dacre, I would go as far to say that this would confirm the sequel is most likely not going to happen.