Page 946 of 946 FirstFirst ... 446846896936944945946
Results 9,451 to 9,456 of 9456

Thread: Saban's Power Rangers Movie Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizI View Post
    Wow, Ill say this. If the needle swings favorable and Lionsgate let's Power Rangers, have a sequel, the best bet might be to wait till late October 2019 or 2020 to release it. Disney just released these dates for these movies, which will be smashes at the box office (Bold is known movies):

The LEGO Movie 2 - February 8, 2019
    How to Train Your Dragon 3 - March 1, 2019
    Captain Marvel: March 8, 2019
    Godzilla: King of the Monsters - March 22, 2019
    Fast and the Furious g - April 19, 2019
    Avengers: Infinity Wars - May 3, 2019
    Star Wars: Episode 9 - May 24, 2019
    Toy Story 4 - June 21, 2019
    Secret Life of Pets 2 - July 2, 2019
    Lion King (Live Action) - July 19, 2019
    Frozen 2 - November 27, 2019

That's also not including other untitled stuff from WB, Dreamworks, Disney, etc. as well. That year is just gonna be so packed.
    Early November could be a good slot in 2019 as it currently stands. But I won't be surprised if Warner Bros. claims that for Justice League 2. It's a slot usually occupied by Marvel, but I guess they're skipping 2019?

For the record, I have no problem if Lionsgate decides to hold the movie until 2020 if they feel 2019 is too busy. I'd rather wait longer, and give the movie a better chance to succeed.

The first design was the best

Hi Guys,

New here! Not sure if I'm posting correctly. I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the following review:http://www.jsaysonline.com/entertain...17-film-review

You made some valid points but you gotta understand TV Zordon had 10,000 years to accept his fate whereas Movie Zordon isn't aware of what happened until 65 million years later

Hey Crew! Do you remember that at the end of the movie they left it open for Tommy Oliver! Well a bunch of people have been trying to capitalize on that scene, but this guy MANEESH SASIKUMAR has been way ahead of them! He even made a sweet fan Film for us to support him! We saw him at Big Apple Con and he gave JDF a Dragon Dagger and JDF loved his cos play out fit, he even made it on to JDF morphin vlog!! Help Maneesh Sasikumar become the New Green just follow @riseofthegreenranger on Instagram and Facebook! #greenrangerteam #greenrangerarmy #green rangerrevolution and #unstoppable #wehavethepower are the hashtags associated with it!

Here is the link to the trailer! I think it comes out in May!
    https://youtu.be/9Z8Pgremvoo

Are you part of the Revolution yet?

Junior Fan
    NEW JAPANESE TRAILER!

Now that I've seen the scene clearly, Rita was a redhead 65 million years ago.

I think that the Japanese will not like the movie, because it is a little far from what is known as Super Sentai, which are many fights and explosions.

In other news, today Power Rangers is number 16 in the Korean box office and only won $5,553.