Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Discussion Thread 11

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Aguni View Post
    The Dallas Cowboys will never contend for the Super Bowl as long as Jerry Jones keeps sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
    Careful you're not allowed to bring up logic for the Cowboys or it's trolling.

^ IDGARA what that thing thinks or says

Now that the draft is in our rearview windows who was the steal of the draft? In my Opinion it was:

WR Malcolm Mitchell out of UGA This kid has first round talent and ability but was available in the 4th round do to a torn ACL in 2014

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead2009 View Post
    Careful you're not allowed to bring up logic for the Cowboys or it's trolling.
    You're not using logic. You're using LOLRomoSux comments. Give me meaningful statistics about how Romo is the problem and I'll agree with you. Like Neo has a good point. Jerry at this point on the operational side of the organization is not that great an asset. However, I countered with Jerry does less now because of his son(which is been reported numerous times). But yes I can acknowledge Neo's point that Jerry needs to step back from trying to GM the team. See how using facts and reasoning works other than "Cowboys suck as long as Romo is there" as a discussion point?

EDIT: And I can acknowledge tony romo seems to come up short at the end of big games at times. Also, Everyone LOVES Russell Wilson who has had some good playoff game but also had the Number 1 defense statistically for 2-3 years.
    Last edited by ForeverGreen; 05-02-2016 at 06:07 PM.

I've brought up stats when we had the discussions of who did what in the playoffs between Romo and Aaron Rodgers when you were on that whole "he can't win in the playoffs Lul Rodgers" kick. It's not a LOLRomoSux comment..it's a proven fact that Dallas will never see a Super Bowl let alone a NFC Championship Game as long as Romo is taking the snaps. Dudes career started in 2003, he's only been in 6 playoff games and of those 6, he's won 2, and the whole "he didn't have help" thing doesn't apply because he had talent at the WR position and he's had a handful of talented RBs come through the system. He's just not reliable at this stage of his career, at all.

How is that a proven fact? Did you look into the future? lol John Elway lost 3 Super bowls before winning back to back. So was it a proven fact that Elway could get there but couldn't win a Super Bowl? Was it a proven fact the ravens were gonna lose to the broncos before Joe Flacco hits a 70 yard bomb to send the game to OT? I don't think you understand what the word Proven or Fact means

John Elway also had one of the best offenses on those Super Bowl teams. Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Ed McCaffery. An elite defense. That team was destined to win a championship. I do know what "proven" means because as of right now, it's proven that Romo cant get to the big dance with the way he's constantly injured and the lack of talent on offense. Like i said, his window to be the first QB since Aikman to make Dallas relevant again is closing.

Edit: And i also feel like Russell Wilson is vastly overrated. He had that defense plus he had Marshawn Lynch to rely on. He already had pieces in place before he got there.

So Romo has almost no help and it's his fault? Also constantly injured = once every now and again?

I watched Concussion earlier today. The movie really changes how you see football, & how dangerous concussions are. While I won't stop watching, it's pretty disgusting what the NFL did to try & cover up how dangerous the sport is. Concussions are no joke, and now I get how big a deal it is hearing "So & so is going through the concussion protocol".

I haven't seen concussion but I think it's a dramatized version of real events. Also if you(not specifically you mike) needed a movie to tell you running head first at 300 lb men isn't good for your brain...you aren't very bright.

little known cubby of the morphing grid in Area 51
    I see the ragging on my 'Hawks has begun, looks like I need to dust off my crown and reactivate myself this season

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast