Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Discussion Thread 11

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!
    Yea you're right mikey let's stop talking about the past and talk about this season. The Giants just lost to the last place eagles to give Dallas home field throughout the playoffs.

Why do you keep wanting to talk about this season? The team you keep trashing is the team you couldn't beat. Give it up man.

Anyway, let's make a list of excuses that Dallas fans will make once they're bounced:

"But we still had more wins than the Giants/anyone else!"
    "But they're just rookies! And look what they accomplished!"
    "We're still America's favorite team!"

What else?

Who is trashing the Giants? I'm simply stating what happened? Also LOL at a "Cowboys fans living in the pasts" Giants fan asking why talk about this season? LOL

Last edited by O.92; 12-23-2016 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Merged double posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    Who is trashing the Giants?
    Gee I don't know, maybe the dude spamming this thread with memes? C'mon man, we all know Cowboys fans ain't the sharpest tools. Don't give us more evidence.

I'm simply stating what happened?

And I'm just asking a fair question: Have you accomplished anything worth bragging about at any time in the last 2 decades? You seem to be having trouble answering the question.

So, back to our list:

"But we still had more wins than the Giants/anyone else!"
    "But they're just rookies! And look what they accomplished!"
    "We're still America's favorite team!"

Have the Giants accomplished anything worth bragging about since 2012?

My Mavs won the NBA finals in 2011 does that mean I still get to talk s**t like it happened yesterday? lol

Last edited by O.92; 12-23-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Merged triple posts

Also LOL at a "Cowboys fans living in the pasts" Giants fan asking why talk about this season? LOL
    I already told you, we can talk about this season. Which one do you want to talk about: the first time we whipped your ass, or the second time we laid the smackdown on you guys?

No, we haven't. Hence why I'm not in here posting memes like we just conquered world hunger. But I have a good feeling we're not the only team that hasn't accomplished much since 2012...and in some team's cases...2011...2010...2009...2008...FOR SURE 2007...2006...

Quote Originally Posted by O.92 View Post
    I already told you, we can talk about this season. Which one do you want to talk about: the first time we whipped your ass, or the second time we laid the smackdown on you guys?
    Let's talk about teams who have clinched their divisions

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    Says the guy whose team hasnt accomplished anything worth bragging about since 1996. since then my Packers been to 3 Super Bowls and won 2, and same for Mike's G-Men. Even Da Bears (lead by Rex Grossman) been to more.

And ALL of them still have less playoff wins and super bowls than the cowboys LOL Again for guys that talk some much s*** about bringing up the past you 2 sure bring up the past alot lol

Maybe you should've told that to Dak and Zeke before they went in and ran over the packers in Lambeau this season

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    And ALL of them still have less playoff wins and super bowls than the cowboys LOL Again for guys that talk some much s*** about bringing up the past you 2 sure bring up the past alot lol
    Again 13 is greater then 5. The Bears 9 is greater then 5, The Giants 8 is greater then 5. Your team doesn't have more Championship then my team just cause they had a different championship game after 1967. All of those records before then count. Your really missing the point you have no reason to brag cause Dallas hasnt done anything since Tupac's been dead. Mike can cause his team has done it. My team team has. New England fan's can, Pittsburgh, ext.
    Last edited by powerpackers90; 12-23-2016 at 11:31 PM.

Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast