Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Discussion Thread 11

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!

And that's the season.

This was exactly why I couldn't pick the Giants: the offense. They failed to score points all year long. I can't even identify an exact problem, but management had better this offseason. We can't afford only 13 points a game with these kind of weapons. As soon as Rodgers completed the hail mary, I knew it was over.

It was a good year. But getting back to the Playoffs is never easy, just ask Carolina. We'll see where things go from here. Go Pack next weekend.

For picks, this week proved that the postseason rules can change everything. Qarlf & Neo Aguni went from 1st/2nd place to the brink of elimination. Onto the Divisional Round!

SEA @ ATL
    HOU @ NE
    PIT @ KC -- Tough game to call, may switch on this one.
    GB @ DAL

Now that the game is over, played and we have hindsight Mike what were your thoughts on the Odell Cruise in Miami?

^Arrogant actions mean arrogant players which leads to piss poor playing

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    Now that the game is over, played and we have hindsight Mike what were your thoughts on the Odell Cruise in Miami?
    And him punching holes in the wall at Lambeau?

Meme snip
    You can be The Rock all you want. My guys are the Ric Flair of NFL. 13 times and hopefully going on 14 we were the man WOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by O.92 View Post
    As soon as Rodgers completed the hail mary, I knew it was over.
    Has there ever been a team with 3 hail mary's in 2 years?

You're literally the only person that acts like pre merger count the same as super bowls lol I'm not even using hyperbole. Literally the only person I've ever seen that attempts to count anything pre merger as equal to super bowls.

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    You're literally the only person that acts like pre merger count the same as super bowls lol I'm not even using hyperbole. Literally the only person I've ever seen that attempts to count anything pre merger as equal to super bowls.
    What are you talking about? I'm not the only one. got Packers merch in my house that counts them. You go to Lambeau and it's all over the place and on the score board, "13 time world champions".

You go on the official website here's the banner for the history page.

Last edited by powerpackers90; 01-08-2017 at 11:15 PM.

So I'm gonna go and say this I really hope Seattle can pull off a victory on the road.
    SEA @ ATL
    HOU @ NE
    PIT @ KC
    GB @ DAL

sea@atl
    hou@ne
    pit@kc
    gb@dal

I will say this: I sure hope next weekend's games are better. Because all 4 games this weekend were horrible. The NFL should be very disappointed in how garbage every game was this week.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post
    And him punching holes in the wall at Lambeau?
    OBJ didn't play well. I find the boat jokes funny, but that didn't factor into the loss. I just think the boat sent the wrong message. You party on the boat once you win the Super Bowl. Not for just making the Playoffs.

But for almost every guy on this team minus Eli, this was their first taste of the Playoffs ever. Hopefully they will remember how much this loss stings, and use it as motivation to never experience it again.

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast