Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Discussion Thread 11

GoKai Change!! GO-ONGER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead2009 View Post
    Also when shows talk about teams that have the most championships right now, they dont even mention the Packers...they talk about the Steelers and their 6.
    My main point.

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    Nobody said they never counted, lol, but the fact of the matter is sports casters hardly talk about the preSuper Bowl era unless it's brought up in conversation about a team who hadnt one a title before then. The Packers have every right to acknowledge all the championships that predated the Super Bowl in their lifetime, but in the grand scheme of things, the people that only really bring that up are in Green Bay, the die hards, or when going over a history of the team on television. Hell, nobody brings up the fact that the Colts won a Super Bowl in Baltimore because it's not Indianapolis.
    So because some sports caster doesnt mention them it means less? Just cause people dont talk about them does mean they dont matter. They are still counted so what's the big deal of us Packers' fans mentioning them? Why does FG get upset about that fact? And it is fact. Like you said we have the right to acknowledge it, and we do. We are proud of it. So does the NFL and hell so does google even. Do a google search right now for "What team has the most NFL/World Championships" and The Packers comes up. Like I said before, Book closed and end of story. Just accept it guys and move on. It's like debating if the Earth is round. The facts are looking you in the faces.

Also when shows talk about teams that have the most championships right now, they dont even mention the Packers...they talk about the Steelers and their 6.
    And that show would be wrong. They dont have the most. Facts and history say they are wrong. It's crazy if you guys really think just cause the sports media says the wrong answer then it's right. your literally are saying it ok for journalist to not do proper research, cause it's a long time ago. That's crazy and flat out wrong.

And who says they dont count how about the guy I;m quoting below.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    My main point.
    Like I said be above your main point is wrong.
    Last edited by powerpackers90; 01-11-2017 at 10:55 PM.

I know it's not here, but switching from KC to PIT.

Let me go on this giant rant about the sports media and literally everyone outside the NFC North only talking about Super Bowls and then tell you why the pre super bowl era matters just as much because the packers say so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post
    So because some sports caster doesnt mention them it means less? Just cause people dont talk about them does mean they dont matter. They are still counted so what's the big deal of us Packers' fans mentioning them? Why does FG get upset about that fact? And it is fact. Like you said we have the right to acknowledge it, and we do. We are proud of it. So does the NFL and hell so does google even. Do a google search right now for "What team has the most NFL/World Championships" and The Packers comes up. Like I said before, Book closed and end of story. Just accept it guys and move on. It's like debating if the Earth is round. The facts are looking you in the faces.

And that show would be wrong. They dont have the most. Facts and history say they are wrong. It's crazy if you guys really think just cause the sports media says the wrong answer then it's right. your literally are saying it ok for journalist to not do proper research, cause it's a long time ago. That's crazy and flat out wrong.

And who says they dont count how about the guy I;m quoting below.

Like I said be above your main point is wrong.
    Why are you still saying everyone is saying they dont count? Literally NOBODY is saying that. Fact of the matter is nobody talks about any championships before the Super Bowl era as much. Period.

Falcons
    Patriots
    Chiefs
    Packers

So I'm thinking from all angles about sunday, obviously and it brought a thought in to my head. Which team EXCLUDING the QB has the best rosters left aka what QB's have the most to work with. I came up with this

8. Green Bay
    7. New England
    6. Houston
    5. Seattle
    4. Atlanta
    3. Kansas City
    2. Pittsburgh
    1. Dallas

I feel Rodgers easily has the least to work with and Brady has an offense with WR he makes viable. Rodgers has a bad defense and Brady has a decent defense that he helps by never turning the ball over.

Houston has big skill position players on offense and a great defense

Seattle has an iffy OL and Running game but they MAY have the best defense in the NFC but not by much

I think KC and ATL are most interchangeable because one has a way better D and the other has a Way better Offensive pieces.

Pittsburgh has Bell and AB84 obviously which is huge for the offense and they have a defense that tends to be solid

Dallas has the best OL, Zeke, a HoF TE, Dez Bryant and then a Defense that was 5th in scoring defense and #1 Rushing and now is returning 4 starters.

I think the top 4 are REALLY close together. It'd really just depend do you really love Defense then KC would probably be your #1. Dallas, Pittsburgh and Atlanta all have pieces on pieces on Offense so it's how much you trust each team's defense on where you'd put them. Again this is EXCLUDING QB's.

The Chargers are officially moving to Los Angeles and their logo is a mix of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Los Angeles Dodgers.

Jordy Nelson (ribs) ruled out for Packers vs. Cowboys

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...529-sf50803529

AngelGroveRadioPodcast
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    Let me go on this giant rant about the sports media and literally everyone outside the NFC North only talking about Super Bowls and then tell you why the pre super bowl era matters just as much because the packers say so!!!
    Because we are right. What part of that dont you understand? It's not just the Packers, seriously just do a simple google search. You cant even take our 3-peats away cause one of them happened in the SuperBowl era! Remember whats Green Bay's nickname name, "TITLE TOWN".

Why are you still saying everyone is saying they dont count? Literally NOBODY is saying that. Fact of the matter is nobody talks about any championships before the Super Bowl era as much. Period
    I didnt say everyone in my last post. I'm talking about people acting like they mean less or dont matter. Which FG is still doing. Have you really not read an of his post? And that's funny to me cause he only does that cause he's a "die hard" Cowboys fan and he thinks it makes his team look better. Thing is if a sport caster said the Steelers have more "SUPER BOWLS" then I have no problem with it. They won more Super Bowls. But most Championships period? That guy would be wrong. There's no debating that.

Oh no I'm not a die hard Cowboys fan. I'm a fan of the Cowboys but I'm an adult. My day doesn't change for the worse if my team loses. Die hards are people who get in fights outside of stadiums or start destroying the city(looking at you europe) because their team lost. I'm more of a "diehard" of the game of football. Hence watching playoff games and championships even when my team gets eliminated or in the case of NCAA has been historically terrible for 5 years.
    Last edited by ForeverGreen; 01-14-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast