Page 158 of 186 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1851

Thread: Comic Book Talk

Sentai Rambler
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysARanger85 View Post
    Ugh we already had free and 0 issue hopefully adding 1 more won't get things delayed.
    Especially since the ending of issue 2 has me invested in where the hell it's going now rather than just spitting in Tumblr's PC faces.

Over on DC's side stuff was good as usual. Lazurus Contract continues to be interesting, Superman was heart-retching, Batman was alright, Green Lanterns was fun, & Nightwing was great.

& Then there's The Button.....Overall I thought it was good, it's just I wish certain things were cut so that the mystery & build up had more focus. The whole thing where Thomas tells Bruce to quit being Batman & raise Damien normally & Bruce actually being torn on it felt unneeded. For one we just got done with A storyline with a Bruce-less Batman just a year ago & we all know how that turned out. I just wanted more of the JSA mystery build but probably because I'm a biased JSA fanboy. Still looking forward to that Doomsday Clock.

Super Fan

Super Fan
    Superman joins the Siniestro Corps in August

Sentai Rambler
    Wait is this Injustice Superman or Actual Mainstream Superman?

Technically mainstream Superman did join the Sinestro Corp briefly during the Sinestro ongoing.

Super Fan
    It's the mainstream Supes.

I assume his prior stint is still in canon since DC are trying to say a lot of his N52 stuff happened only with him married.

Funky stuff.

Sentai Rambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I assume his prior stint is still in canon since DC are trying to say a lot of his N52 stuff happened only with him married.
    This particular moment is kinda tricky since it was around the time Truth was in effect & I doubt that story's still canon. Doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things since Sinestro deputized a good percentage of people into the Corp during that arc including Wonder Woman so it'll be easy to just forget those 2 joining briefly.

I do find it weird that DC has this fixation on giving The Superman family the "Bad" Lantern Rings. First Supergirl's days as a Red Lantern, then Superman with Yellow. What next Kenan with Orange?
    Last edited by DJ1107; 05-19-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Sentai Rambler
    Bryan Hitch's next story arc shows the Justice League's "Future kids" that no one will care about since His Justice League title practically exists in it's own bubble away from the other Rebirth titles

Sooooo how does Vic have a kid when he doesn't.....You know....Have anything that even remotely comes close to a reproductive system?

Super Fan
    Suicide Squad: Black Files mini-series in August

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...ust-dc-comics/

Sentai Rambler