Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Movie Merchandise

They should have just given everyone a sword in the actual movie. They feel more like Blade Blasters anyway. Granted that could be because I'm a 34 year old man playing with a child sized sword. Wonder if they've went so far as to have different voices in it.

You know I love Potatoes PotatoKing's Avatar
    There's a chance it could have different voices but my best bet is that it's just repaints. Would be interesting if we had Trini/Kimberly's voice for either one of them but its more likely it's a repaint.
    Also I'm really glad Bandai and other toy manufacturers are adding stuff for the girls. we haven't had this much love for the girl rangers in ages.

There's a review on YouTube on the rest of the movie zords.
    Last edited by O.92; 12-24-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Scored the Zords at Toys R Us today!

Definitely was not expecting to see these on the shelf. I hate how big the 2 ft. Megazord is since it's not optimal for display purposes, but looking forward to messing with it tomorrow.

The 5" figures are also out at Toys R Us now (pictures by maddix):

Oh cool! Lucky find

Been hitting up every TRU in the nearby area every few days hoping to find them but no luck. Hopefully soon. Probably gonna hold off on the Rangers and get that Target metallic pack. Even though I love the look of the combined Battle Megazord I think I'm gonna display them individually and have the Interactive one be my main display. If anyone gets a chance, how does the combined Battle Zords compare to the Interactive Megazord size-wise.

Junior Fan
    Raphael Cejaman review of the Power Rangers Movie 5" figure 6 Pack with Goldar! https://youtu.be/CjeOUtIoum8

the metallic coating looks okay, made the girls look kinda fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGalaxy View Post
    At least here he actually partially resembles a bit of the original Goldar, mostley with the helmet matching the original.
    I have a theory with Goldar. What if he's wearing a facemask?

He could be wearing a mask. Anything in possible. Or he could exist as a creature that Rita coats in gold. Would explain one of those 3 Coming Soon silhouettes. I still think two of those are different style Putties. I suppose all three could be. It's clearly not Goldar unless it's without wings.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast