Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Mega Battle

Tyranno!
    I beat it a little while ago, and now I'm redoing it with my brother. It goes a lot smoother in co-op when you're not alone against the horde of putties, tengas, Knasty Knights, Madame Woes, and Minotaurs haha.

It has some flaws, like the lack of voices for Tommy (they use his voice for grunts and yells but no morph call for some reason), Zedd, or the S2-3 gang. The zord battles are a tad boring, and I wish the Dragonzord had been featured somehow, even if just as a boss. Plus Alpha was never nearby when I levelled up so I'd have to go long stretches just sitting on points I could be using.

The plot also slips off the rails and becomes almost incomprehensible during chapters 4 & 5. Like there's one level where we supposedly have no powers but we can still morph. However, the last chapter got everything back on track, and the fact that everything was a means to summon
    Spoiler
    as the real final boss was actually awesome.

All in all it was a fun game. It was only $20 so I can't complain. I had a blast regardless of the issues.

Defender of the Universe Red Falcon's Avatar
    Angry Joe reviews the MMPR Mega Battle game. It isn't pretty.

Actually it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
    Angry Joe reviews the MMPR Mega Battle game. It isn't pretty.

Actually it's hilarious.
    He tends to obsess about graphics and that kind of superficial stuff. He's also inconsistent about his judgments. He'll hate one thing about a game, but not complain about it in a different game. I'm not so picky. I find it fun. It's meant to be a nostalgia trip game, the way I perceive it.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a beat'em up that has fun for the gameplay. All I ask for a game. Plus, you unlock additional game modes after the story.
    Last edited by Murrdogg93; 02-18-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011