View Poll Results: What Ninja Steel team up do you want?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dino Charge

13 38.24%
  • Ninja Reds

6 17.65%
  • Once a Ranger style

10 29.41%
  • Individuals

5 14.71%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What team up would you want in Ninja Steel?

Ya again no one from mmpr cast is likely to be in the film.

ok, so the red rangers actor did that interview of course just saying what SBrands wants him to say regarding 'super' steel. that said, the vibe i got from what he said was 'in space's' & gokaigers style of guest spots throughout the season. i dont know y my mind went there but there it is. and not 1 of those guests r any of the guys that peter took pics with.
    jdf & yoshi r guarantees IMO

as far as megaforce, bring em back for ep.999, end it with orion showin up with legendary morphers, ep.1000 is SMF just going nuts with ranger changes. yes i just saw sentai 2000 again so being the genious that i am, i just gave saban brands an idea for the 1000th ep. see u in season 31 or 32, maybe by then we'll tolerate those rangers
    Last edited by platinum ranger; 01-27-2017 at 06:27 PM.

I would want a full neo saban team up.

Revived Warrior Kamenrider Xman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camewtwo View Post
    I would want a full neo saban team up.

Yeah....I'd doubt that it's ever gonna happen because, do you really want to see another repeat of what we got with the "Legendary Battle" of Super Megaforce?! My advice, think smaller for a change. Just a few cameos from the Neo-Saban era rangers and several from the classic Saban-era and Disney-era seasons.

Ya I doubt we ever see a mega grouping of rangers again any time soon. If anything maybe one full team. But I agree stick to small numbers. Like a team up with shane and aurico so you can put more focus on characters and story. Then oh hey this guy here and does nothing.

Iguess dino charge will do.

If I am the showrunner I would do a traditional 2-part team-up with Dino Charge, 3 Red Ninja rangers team-up, team-ups with Jason, Chip, Ziggy. All that would be more than enough for the 25th anniversary celebration and will be a great fanservice like never seen before in the Neo-Saban era
    Last edited by Zyuoh TheWorld; 02-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910