Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger Discussion Thread III

*thinks for a second* I do not believe so. I thought however that if the link to Zyuland is permanently severed that the champion symbols would transform them into full fledged humans

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGalaxy View Post
    So it looks like Azald will be defeated in episode 46(I take it not killed since he's supposedly immortal), and judging from the description of 47 and the title of the last episode, Sela,Leo,Tusk and Amu will be remaining on Earth.
    I don't think that's necessarily true - they may have something happen at the last minute so Zyuland survives and the heroes can go home to their families. (Like how ToQger publicity / episode summaries implied the ToQgers would have to stay on Rainbow Line forever, but miraculously they were ok and able to return home.) Also, having Zyuland survive and re-connect to earth would resolve the issue of Zyuland's history of persecuting humans. Otherwise it's basically saying, "Yes, Zyuland IS irredeemable."

^agreed, I think it will be an open gateway situation

Azald for sore knows the way to returns to Zyuland, and if he is a gateway himself could work for Zyuland, will be a nice way and twist Azald going to Zyuland and attack with the others after him...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku Blue View Post
    I don't think that's necessarily true - they may have something happen at the last minute so Zyuland survives and the heroes can go home to their families. (Like how ToQger publicity / episode summaries implied the ToQgers would have to stay on Rainbow Line forever, but miraculously they were ok and able to return home.) Also, having Zyuland survive and re-connect to earth would resolve the issue of Zyuland's history of persecuting humans. Otherwise it's basically saying, "Yes, Zyuland IS irredeemable."
    I think the permanent severing on the connection between Earth and Zyuland is the utimate sacrifice. The Zyuman want to go home Yamato and Misao want to get them home. So giving that up is the Zyuohgers deciding that there are more important things than what you want, and sometime for the greater good those wants have to be sacrificed.

I don't think they're going to severe the connection. Considering Bud is the one who is suppose to suggest that, I imagine that's just him still feeling Zyuland is a horrible place to be. I see the Zyuohger finishing off Genis once and for all which will kill off the cells he's put into the earth to destroy it.

Ex Mister YellowFour YellowAccel's Avatar
    Who want to bet the 4 new Zyuoh Cubes will only be used during the final fight ?

Quote Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
    I don't think they're going to severe the connection. Considering Bud is the one who is suppose to suggest that, I imagine that's just him still feeling Zyuland is a horrible place to be. I see the Zyuohger finishing off Genis once and for all which will kill off the cells he's put into the earth to destroy it.
    I agree. If the connection can't be restored, the show would basically be saying he was right: Zyuland is irredeemable (which is obviously not true - he, Larri, and four of our heroes came from there.) I think Neo's right in that the Zyumans will likely have to risk sacrificing the prospect of ever returning home - but then they may get a way to go back, again like the ToQgers

Quote Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
    Furthermore, connections is a prominent theme of this show so it would be a contradiction if the final battle was resolved by severing an important connection. It looks like Yamato and his father are going to be reconnected as well. It's not like Gokaiger where giving up the thing that the show revolved around was actually important character development for the core 5.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowAccel View Post
    Who want to bet the 4 new Zyuoh Cubes will only be used during the final fight ?
    I think so. It seems we're learning more and more about the cubes now. We now know that they are the earths in a crystallized state, just not how they gain animal forms when awakened.

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast