Page 44 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Ninja Steel Discussion Thread

Perry the Platycube PowerKamenSentai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lablue6uy View Post
    ^Now que all the fans not seeing this as a mistake and thinking Rita is coming back
    Hey!

I was gonna say that.
    Last edited by PowerKamenSentai; 01-11-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adxf4t View Post
    ^Is there a video of the promo?
    I need to find it because Pop don't have any youtube/facebook/twitter accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger2002 View Post
    New Power Rangers book was announced: The Legend of Ninja Steel

Here's the other Ninja Steel books coming from Penguin Random House, and it has the correct summary for the Legend of Ninja Steel one:

The Legend of Ninja Steel:
    http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...young-readers/

Forged in Ninja Steel: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...young-readers/

Ninja Nexus Power: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...young-readers/

Summary for the books
    Time to recruit a team of teenagers with attitude. The Power Rangers are back to save the world one villain at a time.

This action-packed leveled reader inspired by Power Rangers: Ninja Steel brings to life all the Power Rangers. Follow your favorite characters as they struggle with their secret identities, learn to work together, and take down evil forces!

Unleash the Power! Sticker Activity Book: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...young-readers/

Power your way through games, quizzes, doodles and more with the official Power Rangers activity book.

Based on the hit TV show Power Rangers: Ninja Steel, this color and activity book packs in all the action. With tons of activities, thrilling illustrations, and insider trivia, aspiring rangers can rescue the universe from super-villains one page at a time.

I wonder if they'll do the retweet challenge again and release the episode early.

Element Power Ice.
    ^Don't know, they didn't with Dino Super Charge last year so maybe they may skip it again.

Did they do it with Season 1 of Dino Charge, I don't remember

Perry the Platycube PowerKamenSentai's Avatar
    Yeah, they did. It hit the goal in like... an hour.

Element Power Ice.
    Yeah, they did with Dino Charge but not with Dino Super Charge.

I hope they don't, personally. I feel it kills the buzz of the premiere when you suddenly post it online early.

What I do hope they do? Give us character bio's (because it's sad we know more about the Meower Rangers than we do the Ninja Steel Rangers), and the theme song. I don't think we've had a season premiere without hearing the theme song since Jungle Fury. And it is kind of cool to see the show come on & not know what the song will be. But character bio's are a must.

I kinda want the theme song early too. Though, like you said, it would be nice to have the show premiere without hearing it first.
    Last edited by ZeoRangerBlack; 01-11-2017 at 10:55 PM.