Page 232 of 257 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2567

Thread: Power Rangers Ninja Steel Discussion Thread

Woot earlier start then I thought it be I was pegging last two weeks of aug. But a earlier start sounds nice.

Fan
    An earlier return probably means more reruns between August & November

Element Power Ice.
    Okay, I am going to be in need of help on this one at some point when I have it. I'm waiting for someone on facebook to provide me a so called article that he claims his buddy showed him of a callback sheet for this season that confirms that Dino(Super)Charge is in the same universe as the other seasons minus RPM and that Ninja Steel is in its own universe. I don't have it yet, but the second I do(If I do that is) I'll post the link to it here if it wasn't already and I may have overlook it but I am already sure of it that Dino(Super)Charge takes place in its own universe like RPM does.

Not really with day of play. And usual odd number off weeks like be 2 or 3 odd weeks. We still likely end around normal time we usually do. Like others said around Thanksgiving. With including halloween episode and airing xmas episode any time in dec like they usually do. Just looking from aug 12th to weekend after thanksgiving that gives us 24 weeks to play with and 14 episodes to air. Add day of play and 2 or 3 odd weeks and we be hitting the normal time.

Ice, dc likely will be in same universe as rest minus rpm. Even with the change in hisyory. And no sign of dinos since. They likely just leave it be that it's all the same universe. And if they want to explan anything it could be in 25th anni, if we indeed seeing a dc guy. As for ns it too likely be in same regular universe more so with anni next yr and all the old guys we know coming.
    Last edited by AlwaysARanger85; 06-19-2017 at 04:50 PM.

That Hashtag Show intervew with Peter Sudarso:

Nick and More in Twitter

Regarding the Power Rangers Ninja Steel return date I posted earlier: Nothing has been announced yet. The date is still unconfirmed. #sorry
    https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...08409827840001

Dam hopefully it's confirmed if not I wouldn't be surprised if it was 24th. But here hoping the 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger2002 View Post
    Wait what?

I hope confirm this date soon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger2002 View Post
    Nick and More in Twitter
    The date is true. That site released the info too early, and is trying to cover their tracks now.