Page 253 of 257 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2562

Thread: Power Rangers Ninja Steel Discussion Thread

Junior Fan
    Kat and Tommy also

I would hope shane back too. As out of most folks he in the area and has said many times he was willing to return.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysARanger85 View Post
    I would hope shane back too. As out of most folks he in the area and has said many times he was willing to return.
    That would be awesome. It would be perfect to use the footage of the Hurricanger red/Kaukurred crossover Ninninger episode.

Ya it would be. If they did want to use some of that footage.

Junior Fan
    Shane would be epic. He was always one of my favs. Cam could also appear.

I would think shane more likely then cam actor. Like I pointed out shane actor is still acting and lives in area still and has stated he would return if he was asked. As for cam actor I don't recall what he is up to these days. But I def he happy if at least shane was back. So we could have a little ninja teamup. I still hope the teamup will be more like once a ranger. And not a waste like legendary battle was.

Junior Fan
    ^True. I only said Cam since he was in the footage from Ninninger.

Ah I didn't know cam counterpart was in nin I thought it was just the counterparts of shane, and what was alien red was, and mystic yellow one. Didn't know cam one was there too. But like most teamups it's likely be all original stuff. Most likely as the group of folks we do know are back. But if shane and alien red was to be there we do or they did have option to use it if it worked for story.

Junior Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysARanger85 View Post
    Ah I didn't know cam counterpart was in nin I thought it was just the counterparts of shane, and what was alien red was, and mystic yellow one. Didn't know cam one was there too. But like most teamups it's likely be all original stuff. Most likely as the group of folks we do know are back. But if shane and alien red was to be there we do or they did have option to use it if it worked for story.
    Yep Shurikenger was in Shinobi 43.

Junior Fan
    If Chase is the SIC (second in command) at Dino Charge, can we confirmed that Calvin is the SIC at Ninja Steel (as you seen in episode 8 & 9 when he led the team during Brody's absence)?