Thread: Is Tsuruhime Really The True Leader of the Kakurangers?!

Revived Warrior Kamenrider Xman's Avatar
    I just finished watching Kakuranger, a few days ago and...I am not quite sure why people actually think that Tsuruhime/Ninja White is the "leader" of the Kakuranger. From what I have experienced from watching the entire series, I honestly think that Sasuke/Ninja Red is the true leader of the team. Not because of his gender, or the fact that he'should wearing the sentai traditional color, red. But, because, he actually did more for the team, got as much development in character-terms as Tsuruhimr, and Jiraiya/Ninja Black did, and was willing to sacrifice himself, for the safety of his friends. Tsuruhime, well..she's good and all, but I don'the really think that she was developed much as an actual leader of the team. But, that's just my opinion.

What do you think?!

Is Tsuruhime really the true leader leader of the Kakurangers, or is it Sasuke?!

You decide...

Tsuruhime holds the official title of leader - whether or not she was the "real" one in your view, that doesn't change. It wouldn't be the only time Sentai has done this; in Megaranger for instance, Black held the title of leader but Red got much more focus and acted as the leader more often.

I think she is. She was a ninja before everyone else and the heart of the team. Sasuke, like all reds, take charge in battle.

It was even spelt out in the show: Tsuruhime is supposed to be the princess/lady, while the guys serve her, and do the lifting (because she's just a Weak Woman, TM). So they are intended to take charge in battle, etc. which will naturally fall on Sasuke as the Red and oldest