Thread: Power Rangers Theme cover

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. I consider music as art that's why I'm posting this here but please remove it if it's in the wrong place.

I'm new to this forums, by the way. I used to watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when I was a kid and remember it being campy, but didn't care because it was fun for me. I was one of those kids who would practice kicks seen from the show (and fail horribly) and compare it with others to see who is better.

Since the first movie trailer came out, nostalgia just hit me hard. I just thought "This movie is so different from what I knew back then." As a result, I got inspired to cover the theme of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers done by Ron Wasserman. I collaborated with another artist from SoundCloud to sing the lyrics and here is the result.

Any feedback from you are welcome. You can also "like" or "dislike" the video on YouTube depending on how you feel about it. Thanks for your feedback.
    Last edited by Kaleb; 01-26-2017 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Wrong tags

Banned
    Good job on the cover.

Thanks, buddy! I appreciate it.