Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Uchu Sentai Kyuranger Discussion Thread

Ex Mister YellowFour YellowAccel's Avatar
    THey barely did anything with them, though. The episode was basically "Lucky get a cool new toy and Hammy realize why Lucky is the best". Garu did nothing in this episode.

And Lucky gets important scenes every week, and while there's a Hammy/Lucky scene, there's also some scenes with Naga and nobody think it's his´episode. None of the synopsis mention him, just Hammy so it's her episode...

yes true. we will finally watch Hammy focus ep like old times of other Sentai where some focus on female rangers.. remember Zyuohger? where Sela missed her family so much. yeah that one

Love that even with a new dance, Naga still puts way too much energy into it.

some don't like new dance. i even don't like it

#KiiteOdoroke
    Episode 15 was alright.

Spoiler

I have a question. I thought all 3 kyutamas that make up the Argo ship should be found here on earth so why went off to another planet to retrieve one of them? Or was I just remembering things incorrectly?

This week's episode was okay. Raptor was finally out there for a mission and it's neat to know that Kajiki Yellow could actually go underwater lol. We also got updates on how Stinger and Champ were doing, nothing on Kotato and his training tho.

Next week Stinger's story will continue. And apparently
    Spoiler

Got done watching episode 15 and I can safely say that after watching this episode. I still do not give a rat's @$$ about Hammy

I loved the way Hammy mimicked the monster in the beginning

This week's episode is the Hammy focus episode, finally. Some Hammy's backstory is showed too. Nice to see Raptor as Washi Pink again. I have seen about Champ and Stinger action and the finale showed Scorpio appearing to Stinger and Champ.
    About Scorpio:
    Spoiler

Spoiler