Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Uchu Sentai Kyuranger Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kamenrider Xman View Post
    Does anyone else think they're moving too fast with the introduction of the next mech combination for episode 12, this week?! I mean, I feel like they're not giving enough air for Ryuuteioh to breath on its' own for a status-quo.
    Nah introducing the first super combination around the early teens is pretty much the norm.

Kyuranger 11 Lucky the UnLucky...

Xiao talking about the Argo is made of Three diferente pieces is much interesthing could that Three Pieces be individual Mechas, and the others Stay behind a and repair Orion because of past events.

Kotaro coming with the others without they knowing was nice, and seem Stinger dont want Kotaro be consumed be the power he had now, and later make him twisted and evil like happens to Scorpio.

Ikagen and Makagen, be revive and she returns always with diferent personality well that make she can always act in many diferent ways, Lucky going after him to prove himself is no out of Luck is nice, but much obessecion with is Luck.

Ryuuteioh debut is nice, and pretty cool Mecha, and that Flashback of Lucky past seems he could be a Prince of something else, maybe one the first people be comquer be Jark Matter.

Seems they are going to continues the Lucky plot with the Argo quest, and now with the Ryuuteioh debuts, and next are going to bring the Combination of Both Mecha together, they could at least give him some statuos quo, because seems they dont give air to stay in is status...

scans from heroshock.
    http://www.heroshock.com/?p=28148

Last edited by tavionjackson; Yesterday at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamenrider Xman View Post
    Does anyone else think they're moving too fast with the introduction of the next mech combination for episode 12, this week?! I mean, I feel like they're not giving enough air for Ryuuteioh to breath on its' own for a status-quo.
    Last year Zyuohger mech combo actually debuted 1 episode earlier than Kyuranger's so I guess it's not that rushed. It does feel overwhelming tho I gotta admit.

Honestly It was that Hammy-focus and Balance-focus fillers a few weeks back. They stopped the plot for a while. If either or both of those were eliminated then Ryuteioh could have debuted earlier. Especially that Hammy-focus episode. Most disappointing and pointless episode to date. The pegasus power-up has not even been used ever since.

Looking the Mecha combo more closer not seems such bad Mecha, in one the shots from the Scans we saw Scorpio attack one the Magistrades from Jark Matter, I suppose Scorpio and Stinger are kind similar because they dont allow some grunts enter in there battles, in fact seems Scorpio reminds much of Basco, because could be sort of Soldier from the Zangyark or Jark Matter because Basco had the same way of act, could join forces with the Generals, but never been really in there side.

I notace too Pegasus Power-up was not even used much, they are may saving for the next Red Exclusise Sun/Moon Power-up for Red for sore will be used more...

I think I'm the 1st one to express this thought, but, I'm just really sad that the mecha doesn't involve Tenbin, Hebitsukai, and Washi voyagers.

^And make it an 11-piece lol? Tenbin, Hebitsukai, and Washi Voyager will probably still be able to "busoo" as the arms, legs, and I guess now, shoulders. That 8-piece up there is just the default mode.

According to the scans, I guess Scorpio is indeed the one that murdered prof Anton. Prof was a former JM. Scorpio was assigned to assassinate him, which he did. Stinger arrived on the crime scene, tried to save the prof's life, but then Champ showed up. Champ then accused Stinger of the crime.

Question right now is what brought Stinger to the crime scene in the first place? I guess you could say that he was on that quest of finding his big bro and his lead eventually brought him there.

One other question, if Stinger didn't commit the crime, then why is he willing to atone for it? Unless...Stinger actually SAW the crime unfold right before him and KNOWS it was his big bro and in his own twisted way, has been trying to protect him ever since.

If Scorpio has a monster mode, does that mean Stinger has one too? They ARE the same species lol

^ I think that once Scorpio became the Karo of the Scorpius constellation, he assumed the monster form, maybe from manipulating its power. As for Washi, Tenbin and Hebitsukai being left out, I guess it's because one is aerial based and the other two are already humanoids. If we get more more limb voyagers, those three could form a complete gsttai with Cerberus.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182