Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Build Pre-Discussion Thread

OOO - "My axe has a dino head on it"

Toku World with Nico, Hammy, Kotoha, Luka, Sela and Kasumi
    what about Fourze then other previous riders will walk away from him lol

^his is a rocket. POWERED BY FRIENDSHIP!!!!!

OOO will explained to the others about Fourze- "he want to be friends with eveyone even the villians that we fought"

Based on trailer, there is big question who kamen rider build was

He is victim of inhumanity organization, it remind us kamen rider ichigo. Just like Shocker, this villain tried to create warrior but their victim escaped and meet Misora's father. Beside, maybe, Ryuga didn't kill anyone and he was blamed on killing someone because he knew the truth. Of course, they were behind Padora box or under it control and they may be Mash
    He is someone that lead padora to separate Japan into three part. In trailer, there was somebody that made pandora to create wall.
    Misora father is last boss. Just like wizard, he may be last boss. He is leader of all mash or worked for them
    What do you think
    Last edited by Miss CD; 08-14-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Don't count on Excite subbing Build: https://twitter.com/EXCITEsubs/statu...54349477658624
    Last edited by Miss CD; 08-14-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viet.405 View Post
    Based on trailer, there is big question who kamen rider build was

He is victim of inhumanity organization, it remind us kamen rider ichigo. Just like Shocker, this villain tried to create warrior but their victim escaped and meet Misora's father. Beside, maybe, Ryuga didn't kill anyone and he was blamed on killing someone because he knew the truth. Of course, they were behind Padora box or under it control and they may be Mash
    He is someone that lead padora to separate Japan into three part. In trailer, there was somebody that made pandora to create wall.
    Misora father is last boss. Just like wizard, he may be last boss. He is leader of all mash or worked for them
    What do you think
    Ryuuga almost certainly didn't kill anyone. I suspect that has to do with the government / Institute of Advanced Matter Physics. Ryuuga's supposed victim worked at the Insitute, and their death leaves a vacancy for Sento who is hired there. Also Himuro and Utsumi (who work for the government and Institute) are in charge of the troops hunting down Ryuuga. Given the possible evidence that they are Nitrogue and BloodStark, yeah, I'd think they (or whoever is above them) are responsible.

I don't think Misora's father would be the main villain but at this stage, who knows?

New images from the set of Heisei Generations Final seem to reveal some new type of Shocker grunts. Looks like they're at it again...
    https://twitter.com/SpecialForm12/st...14597894733826

Kamen Rider Build Episode 1 - Best Match Guys
    September 3rd
    Writer: Shogo Muto
    Director: Ryuta Tasaki

https://twitter.com/Peachyest_/statu...39855944314881

What the heck? Sento at the lab where those two guys worked.. are they good guys not evil? i guess they are not two evil riders that we want to see in action

i like one where Sento is training with Claws unless they are fighting at each other

blue monster.. it is the same one we saw from behinf the scenes?

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast