Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Uchu Sentai Kyuranger Discussion Thread II

Episode summaries for 23 and 24

Quote Originally Posted by Dukemon View Post
    Not much in the way of spoilers, so no tags for these:

Space 23- Tsurugi high jacks the feed from a Jark Matter broadcasting station to put out his own message.

Space 24- The Kyuranger get consumed by an enemy.

Tsumuji is the most mature Sixth Ranger in the post-Goseiger era. He seems very positive and acts with more maturity. He has confidence on his acts as Kyuranger, and his status of "Legendary Warrior" make his persona a lot.
    Strange fact Kotaro have identified Tsumuji's old lab and the time paradox idea theory in above comments can fit well on the Kyuranger's plot.
    Tsumuji, in comparation with ALL Sixth Rangers post-Goseiger, have his persona only compared to Masato Jin and Akira Nijino, but he is more mature than these two. The other Sixth Rangers, except Utseminaru (which have some comic relief episodes since his first appearance), acts as comic characters of the show.

The writers are practically pulling the same shit with The Flash last season when they made Barry went back in time to eliminate the killer of his mother so that his mother didn't die in the past and still lives in the present. Same thing here. My guess is that Tsurugi DID kill Don Armage in the past, but then someone went back in time, perhaps with the Tokei Kyutama, met with the younger-self of Tsurugi, and then put that younger-self of Tsurugi in a long sleep. Tsurugi was eliminated BEFORE he had the chance to kill Don Armage, just like the killer of Barry's mother! It explains why Don Armage is still alive to this day, and why not one soul has recognized Tsurugi when he's supposed to be the president of the freaking universe after defeating JM. Tsurugi is never any of those in this alternate reality he's revived into.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokai Fan 35 View Post
    The only allusion would have to be color to hurricaneger. Ryu still hasn't been proven as an extra in the same sense as the goraiger.
    It still hasn't. That's why I said the closest. But saying that Ryuu Commander and Koguma Skyblue are extras in the same sense as Zyuoh Bird is an extra is already too much of an understatement at this point. Getting their own slots on the opening same as the rest is the biggest tell here. Bangai don't get intro slots like that. You didn't see Bud getting his own intro slot last year when Zyouh Bird debuted, or those 4 Extra Kyoryugers. I'm just saying, if the Go-Ongers can have more than 6 rangers in a supposedly 6-ranger formation, then why can't Kyuranger have 12?

Kyuranger 22 The Legend Begins

Tsurugi can be full himself but is started to growing on me, because the way he acts, and even consider himself the legend and seems he was the President of the Space Federation and first one to find a Kyu Orb too, during is time been, he brings Spada and Raptor to be assistents was nice, even repairs Raptor, because seems she was not made to fighting.

Jark Matter seems are re-writting the story for some reason, and there are questions about the Don Armage, because if he suppose been died be now, why he is still alive, and if Don Armage always had been a leader of Jark Matter, if there are someone pass himself was Don Armage or a impostor take is place to leader the Empire, this is a good twist for the story of the villans, and the Vice-Shoguns seems a nice group of villans for now, I hope bring more plot that the past ones.

The Housou Soldier Mechas were pretty cool, and the theme playing in the background was cool, and well I suppose he can be consider the Sixth Ranger, and the GigantOh seems amazing, and the Flame Swords and the final strikes were amazing.

Ex Mister YellowFour YellowAccel's Avatar
    I wasn't really excited to watch this episode but god, it was pretty good. A strong episode for both Spada and Raptor. It's a shame they barely did anything with them until this episode. Look like Raptor have a small role in next episode as well.

So far, this new arc look far more interisting than the search of the Argo Kyutama.

Say guys what if Phoenix soldier did kill don armage and this current one is a fake because all we've seen are holograms of him?

If Housou Soldier destroyed Don Armage in the past, but he is now alive, I wonder and if the correct Don Armage been Σrion

Ranger Fan Since Start Purple Creator's Avatar
    Or it's Don's kid/descendant.

^ That could Works too Don Armage hided a existence of is son, and maybe the moment he was defeated is son take over, could kind the same Kyuemon did during Ninninger hidding is truth self to the Kibaoni generals

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647