Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Super Sentai Rumors Thread

Gaburincho ♪
    I really like the idea of fairy tales + vehicles, I mean it does have its logic, it would be 10 years since den-o and almost 30 years since turboranger ( which had the fairy element), I think that the team will star with 3 rangers, because since Go-buster we haven't had one.

Gaburincho ♪
    Obviously the fairy tales will be popular Japanese ones, so I think the momotaros, urashima taro and kintaros theme will be used, also there is Benkei and Kaguya-hime among others, I honestly don't know how the theme of fairy tales will be handled but I am super excited for the theme.

Here comes another rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukemon
    Grains of salt as always:

-Rangers' individual motifs are based on Momotaro, Kintaro, Urashimataro, Cinderella and Kaguya-hime.

Colors weren't included in the rumor, but for at least the boys, it'd be easy to imagine. While I'm not sure if I believe the rumor too much, a five-man setup following Kyuranger would make sense. And the mechs could easily be whatever they wanted as long as they played into the fairy tales the rangers are based on. Like cars, or whatever. (See DenLiner.)

Consider the way the Fairy tales could Works, because in Turboranger worked, and a Five Ranger Team will be no suprisse at all, but I expect more a Three Ranger team was core

It is nice when morpher are wrist mount type then dam cell phones we had going for a good while. Shouldn't more firm new be ripping in like next month or so right?

All Japanese fairytales except for Cinderella? They couldn't go with, I dunno, "Shita-kiri Suzume" or something?

Another rumor from Dukemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukemon
    By now, I hope your salt grains have been duly used:

-New series will be an "updated take" on Jetman; but instead of the motif being birds + jets, it will be animals + jets instead.

-Team will be military/organizational, with a commander. The team is trained to pilot their machinery; not randomly chosen. Team members will come from different subdivisions of the agency they belong to.

-The transformation device is a brace; the gimmick item is inserted into it to transform

Interestingly, the animals + vehicles motif remains, which I guess isn't too much of a stretch to make, given the past couple of years. And, if this is true, it could still work towards that Go-Onger anniversary, with animal/vehicles.

This new rumor sounds amazing for new Sentai if happens !!!

Hmm with animals and vehicles thing is likely to be at least correct with it keep on going from last few rumor tounds. Will be interesting to see what the final theme will be plus the mix of animals and what not.

Tyranno!
    Sigh...animals and vehicles: the two most boring themes.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast