Thread: Justice League Action

Ugh. I can't believe Kevin Conroy lowered himself to do this. Has anyone else seen this POS? Why do they keep insisting on cancelling the good JL/Batman toons in an effort to shove lazy nonsense like this utter crap at us? Why does Wonder Woman look like a teenage punk rocker?? I'm amazed they didn't just go all the way and put pink and blue stripes in her hair. Bleh. The makers of this one should be ashamed of themselves.

Sentai Rambler
    The hell are you on about? Action's pretty good. It's essentially a shorter version of Brave & The Bold giving people a chance to experience lesser known characters such as Swamp Thing or Firestorm, & being a generally harmless fun cartoon for kids. The only thing I don't approve is having John Constantine as a recurring character. While it's generally a pain for Younger folks to get into mainstream comics due to the older tones of certain writers but ultimately all the characters can be universally enjoyed by all ages. John Constantine is too adult to market to younger audience given his most recognizable stories at Vertigo.

I hated Brave and the Bold. Maybe that's why I dislike this one so much. J'onn acts like he's five and I'm not sure how Booster Gold is still alive considering how brain dead he is. And yeah, I was pretty surprised to see Constantine show up. Looks like they tried to tone him down about thirty levels by having him act ridiculous with that accent.

Sentai Rambler
    EDIT: Nevermind
    Last edited by DJ1107; 06-19-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Super Fan
    It's not a bad show, it is a bit out-of-date with it's Superman/Wonder Woman 'shipping though, considering DC obliterated it with Rebirth. The JL Action producers even took to Twitter to assure salty Clois 'shippers that the relationship may not last in the show

Ya its ok and I am pretty sure we had a thread for the show.