View Poll Results: What did you think of this episode?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1/5) - Terrible

3 8.57%
  • (2/5) - Poor

2 5.71%
  • (3/5) - Decent

10 28.57%
  • (4/5) - Good

8 22.86%
  • (5/5) THIS IS AWESOME!!!

12 34.29%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers Ninja Steel "Rocking And Rolling" Episode

As for Bull Rider Megazord's gun, they kept the bullets shooting through the glass scene that wasn't happen in SPD and they changed the bullets into lasers when the Megazord shoots a rock.

Gokai Change! Goookaiger! Gokai Gaburincho's Avatar
    Yeah, I thought this episode was stupid. The problems I have with this episode are the problems I have with the show, and the Neo-Saban Era, as a whole. I don't even know if I want to comment on every episode like I'm doing with Kyuranger, because I feel like I'll be a broken record. I'm giving this episode a 1/5.

What was the problems.

It was a decent episode. The bad guys send a rock digging monster to destroy the rangers by destroying the stadium and the people inside it. He destroyed the stadium, but the rangers saved the people. The Gold Ranger learn that he should focused on being a Power Ranger and decided to stay. There was one thing wrong with it. Levi should be a music teacher, instead of a returning student.

Gokai Change! Goookaiger! Gokai Gaburincho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysARanger85 View Post
    What was the problems.
    My problems with the show overall are the Neo Sa-Pun Era puns and the talking during the fights scenes, the terrible dialogue and humor, complete lack of logic, and the boring lesson of the day plots.

As for my problems with this episode specifically, Levi prioritizing the concert over the rangers felt forced so that he can learn a basic, obvious lesson, and it made him come off as a dick.

That little girl was annoying. "When I grow up, I wanna be a singer, just like you." "Now when I grow up, I wanna be a hero." Give me a break. That just felt like they were trying way too hard to make her cute, and it just came off as cringeworthy. Levi's song wasn't even good, at all. In fact, it's freaking terrible. Apparently, all you need to be a ninja is to wear black and jump off a few rocks, and apparently, the monster's plan was to trap the rangers in the building, a building he had no reason to know the rangers were in.

We get original cockpit scenes, but they just had to use the footage of the burger morpher? It doesn't even make sense. Kinji took selfies of the monsters because he was a Yokai Hunter. Levi has no reason to do it. It makes him look like an idiot that can't take anything seriously. It's just stupid. I don't care for Levi as a character. As a matter of fact, the stuff with Madam Odius and being kidnapped, that should be the focus of his episodes, because that stuff is more potentially interesting than this concert bullcrap. Also, why is he holding a press conference at a school, and for that matter, why is he even going to school?

I used to think Victor and Monty were kinda funny, but they have completely overstayed their welcome. They were "Bulk and Spike" levels of bad. While I don't like either season of Dino Charge, I would still say it was a step forward for the franchise, and this show just took 3 steps back. This felt like I was watching a Megaforce episode. I didn't enjoy anything about this episode.

I kinda liked 7 out of the 8 previous episodes, but from the looks of things, I don't think I'm gonna enjoy the rest of this season, and I don't want to rain on the parade of the people who are enjoying the show, so I might not leave posts like this for every episode, because I feel like if they are all this negative, that will get old.

^and after they show the chainsaw blade stock footage of the saws spinning when they are about to do a finisher, the saws are no longer spinning once the stock footage ends.

^ Even I dont deslike the Megazord modes, I suppose they looking amazing in HD, in Samurai they looking amazing suits, sad they just used inside of the Megazords, and I liked the theme played when the Three Rangers Morpher before battle the grunts, interesthing is Lynn is created much original footage, he dont follows much the Sentai footage that is good.

@AlwaysARanger85

I mean, the episode revolved around a pop concert being attacked and people having to be evacuated from a stadium. It kinda reminded me of the Ariana Grande concert bombing earlier this year...

Goodbye hiatus and good riddance! Episode 9 was epic and the Star Burger got adapted after all! Levi's "Say Cheeseburger!" and the monster actually saying it was humorous.

After seeing the concert, I thought how cool would it be if Levi had Rebel Rockers as guest singers on his show, wouldn't that be cool?

Perry the Platycube PowerKamenSentai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokai Gaburincho View Post
    That little girl was annoying. "When I grow up, I wanna be a singer, just like you." "Now when I grow up, I wanna be a hero." Give me a break. That just felt like they were trying way too hard to make her cute, and it just came off as cringeworthy.
    Alright, I can't disagree with you there.

Plus, she pulled the whole "look up and scream as something is about to crush you instead of running" thing, which is always annoying.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast